International Safety Standard
Our lifeguards are trained by Ellis and Associate, which is the global leader in water safety training for more than 32 years
International Lifeguard Training Program (ILTP) is the best global standard in term of Water safety and Rescue. Key elements are:
- Safety Management Procedure
- Life Saving
- Basic First-Aid
OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series, is a British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. Compliance with it enabled organizations to demonstrate that they had a system in place for occupational health and safety.
- Up to 20% of daily usage from underground system
- Treated through Reverse Osmosis process for maximum quality
- World class filtration system
- Automatic chemical feeder system
- Zero Waste
- 100% of water is recycled (for plants)
- Only 3% water loss due to evaporation
- Other indirect emissions outside our control including employee commuting and waste generated that is sent to recycling or landfill.